Please follow these guidelines to help keep this a friendly place:
- Be polite: Don’t post or private message anything which could be considered offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Remain thoughtful: Don’t post in threads or private message anything which could harm other members or the people who visit our forum.
- Be courteous towards each other: Please keep it friendly, don’t harass or trouble anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Protect your and other people’s privacy: Don’t forget this is a public forum. Search engines index these discussions. It is important that you don’t expose your identity or the identity of others. Please follow safe internet practices.
- Respect our forum and the people who run it: Please follow these guidelines and the instructions given by the team running the forum.
- Please be reasonable to the team running the forum: Our forum staff team are all unpaid volunteers who work very hard to keep the forum welcoming, friendly, safe and spam-free. Please do not place undue demands on them.
- Self-Promotion: Please post any books that you have written in the Additional Reading section